WellAge ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES
Offering Management and Consulting Services for Assisted Lifestyle Options
Today’s Assisted Living services are designed with many different lifestyle, housing and healthcare needs for seniors in mind. WellAge Senior Communities helps to create and manage Assisted Living communities that do just that…Your Life Your Way.
From development and design planning to daily management services, WellAge provides environments that reflect the uniqueness of each market, each resident, and each community. WellAge Assisted Living management and consulting services include:
- Market Demand analysis and Financial Proforma development
- New Development and Design Consultation
- Licensure and Certification survey preparation and management
- Selection, training, and ongoing oversight of key personnel
- Bringing value to each property through amenities, services, and market differentiation strategies
- Financial management systems designed to bring optimal returns and reporting measures
- Clinical care and wellness programs to enhance healthy living, provide support for chronic disease management, including onsite nursing care, rehabilitation therapies and clinic services
- Culinary excellence through chef-prepared meals and many select dining options
- Robust recreational and social engagement experiences to foster community and friendships
- Individualized Service Plans for each resident to promote tailored services and personalized well-being
For consumers: What is Assisted Living?
"The Assisted Living Federation of America defines assisted living as a long-term care option that combines housing, support services and health care, as needed. Assisted living is designed for individuals who require assistance with everyday activities such as meals, medication management or assistance, bathing, dressing and transportation. Some residents may have memory disorders including Alzheimer's, or they may need help with mobility, incontinence or other challenges. Residents are assessed upon move in, or any time there is a change in condition. The assessment is used to develop an Individualized Service Plan.”
Resource link >>
For more information call WellAge Senior Living at 720-531-5280 and talk to our Assisted Living advisors.